Saturday, 21 February 2015
The Bitcoin Jet, Or, There are numerous Cryptocurrency Go Mainstream?
DIGITAL CURRENCIES ACCEPTED HERE proclaims the plaque at my local froyo place, emblazoned with the Bitcoin logo: but when I ask how I would pay with Bitcoin, the Australian woman behind the counter shrugs and says, “I think we have a tablet somewhere with instructions on the back? …Nobody’s ever tried to pay me with it.”
Meanwhile, over on CNN, Morgan Spurlock tried to live for a week on Bitcoin, and learns that “while java can be difficult to get, drugs, guns, various documents or perhaps a hit man are available individuals with the bitcoin.”
Do I sound dismissive? I don’t mean become. Bitcoin is rage benefit. As Michael Casey and Paul Vigna put it, it “is much exceeding a foreign money. It is a radically new, decentralized system for managing method societies exchange value.”
Akin to more than its share of doubters, but to quote Larry Summers: “It seems if you ask me that persons who confidently reject all of the innovation here [in new payment and monetary systems] are in the wrong side of report.”
Continue..
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed
Twitter
Facebook
0 komentar:
Post a Comment